- increased attendance
- greater involvement (especially when good questions are asked)
- more interactions with instructor
- more interactions among students (especially when peer discussions are used before or after each clicker question)
- anonymity increases participation rate
- students like immediate feedback on their learning
While there are a number of websites related to clicker questions in physics, mathematics, biology, etc., there does not seem to be any for computer science. In any case, I found this website at Vanderbilt particular useful. The Bibliography section contains a number of links to the use of clickers in a number of disciplines, including Computer Science.